Warhammer 40K: Codex Supplement: Space Wolves (53-01)
Inside this 88-page hardback codex, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Space Wolves in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection, including:
- The history of the Space Wolves, with a look at how they relentlessly take the fight to the enemies of the Allfather across the Sea of Stars
- A Space Wolves bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for Space Marines units that are uniquely available to the Space Wolves
- Rules for Sagas – a unique form of Warlord Traits – and how the mighty heroes of the Chapter can inspire their battle-brothers by performing the Deeds associated with them
- Stratagems, the bespoke Tempestas psychic discipline, Relics of the Fang, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Space Wolves wage war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Space Wolves
- And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the rules included in this codex.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
In Store Pickup Items are Subject to Restocking Fees if not picked up within 14 days of purchase date.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.