Vast Grimm: Core Book
Prepare to Die... Vast Grimm is a brutal, horrific, disgusting, infectious, rules-light, art heavy, sci-fi RPG. THEY spewed forth parasitic würms spreading like a plague across the universe. Will you survive? Or will you become one of the Vast Grimm? Each miserable day that passes the universe inches closer to its inevitable demise. Vast Grimm is a rules-light RPG where everyone must band together in order to keep humanity alive.
- A brief history – How The Six set out on a pilgrimage to the Primordial Mausoleum of THEY, in the year zer0. These truly devout disciples unleashed a plague of parasitic würms when they unsealed the ancient tomb. It has been 663 years since that day, those who thewürmsinfected have become known as The Grimm.
- Locations across the ‘verse – A look at some of the places your Legion might explore while playing.
- The Endings – Fatuma’s prophecies of how the universe will demise with rules on how these Torments will occur in gameplay.
- 8 Fast & Easy Steps to Character Creation – Rolling dice to determine everything about your character sure makes it feel like they will not live long. This includes 8 character classes like the MAnchiNe, Emo|Bot, and The Harvester. It also has charts for Irritating Idiosyncrasies, Misspent Youth, and Battle Scars to really give your character that extra level of filth.
- Tributes – 20 pieces of technomagic that when used improperly can implode causing Cataclysmic Condemnations.
- Pharmaceuticals – Because those who can’t physically escape often find other means.
- Würms – 6 different würms to get infected by, wreaking havoc on your body and mind. Each includes a Parasitic Pain and Parasitic Pleasure chart to roll randomly on each day until you either die or the würm tires of your meat suit.
- Optional Rules – For your Legion’s background, random starting ships, and devastating Cataclysmic Condemnations.
- Monstrous Abominations – Nasty things to challenge your Legion’s fortitude.
- Quick Rules – All you need to dive in and start playing.
- GM Charts – Tables for Adventure Sparks, Random Encounters, Abandoned Ships, Cosmic Treasures, Stealing from the Dead, and more.
An Introductory Adventure – Death Aboard the Conundrum, a broken-down science ship is believed to have a piece needed to build The Gate of Infinite Stars. This relic could fetch a king’s ransom in cred sticks, or maybe even secure you and your Legion a way out of this ‘verse. It includes random charts so the adventure can be replayed numerous times.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Trading Card Game sealed products (such as booster boxes, booster packs, etc) are unable to be returned in any instance. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- * Gift cards
- * Downloadable software products
- * Some health and personal care items
- * Book with obvious signs of use
- * CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 400 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64106, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.