Magic the Gathering: Commander Masters - Collector Booster Pack
The Commander Masters Collector Booster Box contains 4 Commander Masters Collector Boosters. Each Collector Booster contains 15 Magic: The Gathering cards and 1 Traditional Foil double-sided token, with a combination of 5 cards of rarity Rare or higher and 2–5 Uncommon, 4–7 Common, and 1 Land cards.
- First Masters set for Commander—Masters boosters are super-charged packs full of the finest Magic: The Gathering reprints; Commander Masters brings the first Masters packs specifically designed for Commander, Magic’s most popular format
- Get the best of the best—Collector Boosters are a shortcut to the coolest cards in an already extraordinary set, with packs full of Rare cards, shiny foil cards, and special alt-art, alt-frame cards
- Collector booster-exclusive treatments—Collector Boosters are the only boosters where you'll find Extended-Art, Foil-Etched, and possible Textured Foil treatment cards
- 5 Borderless cards in every pack—every pack contains 5 Borderless cards, 1 of which may be a Textured Foil Borderless Rare or Mythic Rare card destined for a starring role in your collection
- Packed full of Rares & Foils—each booster contains a total of 9–11 Traditional Foil cards, 1 Foil-Etched card, a possible Textured Foil Borderless card (1 in 25% of packs), and a total of 5 cards of rarity Rare or higher
- Contents—4 Commander Masters Collector Boosters, with 15 MTG cards in each pack
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Trading Card Game sealed products (such as booster boxes, booster packs, etc) are unable to be returned in any instance. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- * Gift cards
- * Downloadable software products
- * Some health and personal care items
- * Book with obvious signs of use
- * CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 400 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64106, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.