One of five books covering the range of Citadel miniatures used to play games of Warhammer 40,000 (as of June 2017), Index: Xenos 2 is an essential purchase for those wanting to play games of Warhammer 40,000, packed with updated rules and complete points values for Ork, T’au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults armies*.
It includes 137 datasheets covering the Ork, T’au Empire, Tyranid and Genestealer Cults range of miniatures, with overviews of each army. Updated abilities, psychic powers, weapon profiles and points values allow you to field your collection in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Covered in this book:
- An overview of the Orks and their 6 main clans – Goffs, Evil Sunz, Bad Moons Deathskulls, Blood Axes and Snakebites;
- An Ork army list, with an explanation of the Clan keyword, Power of the Waaagh! psychic discipline and the 'Ere We Go! and Mob Rule Abilities;
- 46 datasheets for Ork miniatures.
- An overview of the T'au Empire;
- A T'au Empire army list, with an explanation of the Septs keyword, For the Greater Good Ability and rules for using Markerlights;
- 37 datasheets for T'au Empire miniatures and Tidewall scenery pieces.
- An overview of the Tyranids;
- A Tyranids army list, with an explanation of the Hive Fleet keyword, Hive Mind psychic discipline and the Synapse, Instinctive Behaviour and Shadow in the Warp Abilities;
- 39 datasheets for Tyranid miniatures.
- An overview of the Genestealer Cults;
- A Genestealer Cults army list, with an explanation of the Broodmind psychic discipline and the Cult Ambush, Unquestioning Loyalty and Brood Brothers Abilities;
- 15 datasheets for Genestealer Cult miniatures.
* Aeldari (Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequins) and Necron armies are covered in Index: Xenos Vol.1.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.