Agents of Chaos is the essential guide to commanding the forces of Grand Alliance: Chaos in games of Warcry. Nineteen warbands are detailed in full, from festering Maggotkin of Nurgle to vicious skaven. You’ll find loads of new fighter cards, background tables, Fated Quests, and Challenge Battles – in short, everything you need to play the forces of Chaos in full campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Full rules for the following warbands: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne: Daemons, Blades of Khorne: Bloodbound, Disciples of Tzeentch: Daemons, Disciples of Tzeentch: Arcanites, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Daemons, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Rotbringers, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Daemons, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Sybarites, Skaven, Slaves to Darkness, Iron Golem, Untamed Beasts, Corvus Cabal, Cypher Lords, The Unmade, Splintered Fang, Scions of the Flame, and Spire Tyrants.
- Fighter cards for nearly every model available to the Grand Alliance: Chaos ranges.
- Rules for three Chaos Allies: Fomoroid Crushers, Ogroid Myrmidons, and Mindstealer Sphiranxes.
- New rules for warbands with mixed Faction Runemarks under the same Grand Alliance and more than one Leader.
- Refined rules to include Monsters in your warband, as well as new abilities to use against them!
- Tables for warrior names, warband origins, and leader backgrounds.
- 4 Chaos Fated Quests, including Spoils of Victory tables for both Honour and Glory.
- 6 Chaos Challenge Battles, including special rules and valuable Spoils.
If you desire nothing more than bloodshed in the name of Chaos, this 112-page softback book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Core Book is required to make full use of the contents of this expansion.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.