Games Workshop: Blood Bowl - Spike! Journal Issue 13 (200-95)
- Blood for the Blood God: delve into the background and history of Khorne teams, the various player positions, Star Players, and a team roster.
- Famous Khorne Teams: what do Khorne's Killers, The Bloodsoaked Bruisers, The Flesh Hounds, and The Khornate Cripplers all have in common? They all donated an overwhelming number of skulls to Khorne this season, and they feature in this section covering the many teams that play for blood.
- The Skull-tribe Slaughterers Team Spotlight: a special in-depth article focusing on one of the few Khorne teams to reach the epiphany that winning games means more chances to claim better quality skulls. Includes a team profile featuring team colours, honours, Spike! team rating as well as the roster of their famous 2497-2498 squad, and loads more.
- Star Player Spotlight – Grashnak Blackhoof: a renowned Blitzer known as "The Great Black Bull" often considered one of the most violent players to ever grace the gridiron.
- Chat With the Rat: everyone's favour-best rat Hackspit Quillchewer takes the time to talk to the owner of the Khornate Cripplers, Overlord Kolgan Bloodrage, about their storied rivalry with the Slaaneshi Sidewinders.
- Star Player Spotlight – Scyla Anfingrimm: a wrecking ball of muscle on the pitch, Scyla's unique brand of violence has given him heaps of adoring fans and sponsorship deals despite no one knowing where he came from.
- Chaos Leagues: all-new rules and advice to help you run Chaos Leagues – a variant on the standard Blood Bowl League Season. The Cursed Skull Goblet is open to all teams, however each team participating must select one of the four Chaos Gods or Chaos Undivided as their patron. Includes rules such as a Wrath of Khorne Weather Table, Khornate Kick-off Table, unique post-game sequences, and special rules for the Altar of Khorne Blood Bowl Pitch and Khornate balls.
- Dirt From the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle delivers another steaming hot pile of gossip, this time focussing on the underhanded means the Crimson Butchers have been using to convert rival fans into Khorne worshippers.
- Eviscerate and Exsanguinate: this is your guide to getting the most out of your skull-loving Marauders. Includes an overview of the strengths of the Khorne team (violence) positions, tactics (enacting violence), how to start out, and how to develop your team over a league, as well as examples of offensive and defensive set-ups. Surprising no one, Khorne teams prefer offence.
- Star Player Spotlight – Max Spleenripper: innovative and skilled with a chainsaw, Max has become a must-have player in Khorne teams and a household name. Find out how he earned the name 'Spleenripper' right here.
- Ask Lord Borak: curious Blood Bowl fans have their questions answered by the fearsome Lord Borak.
- Coffin Corner: plenty of players have lost their heads over the years, pleasing Khorne greatly. This regular column remembers those who died, willingly or not, in tribute to the Blood God.
- Mighty Blow! – New Brawls Please: this comic takes a look back at one of Bob Bifford's games against a Khorne team.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Trading Card Game sealed products (such as booster boxes, booster packs, etc) are unable to be returned in any instance. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- * Gift cards
- * Downloadable software products
- * Some health and personal care items
- * Book with obvious signs of use
- * CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 400 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64106, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, please contact us by email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.