Games Workshop: Blood Bowl - Spike! Journal Issue 10 (200-88)
All 36 hilarious pages of this issue of Spike! Journal are packed to bursting with all the rules and advice a budding Snotling coach will need to play the ultimate underdogs in your games of Blood Bowl.
– It’s Not Easy Being Green: the history of Snotlings in the game, as well as a breakdown of the major positionals – Snotlings, Fungus Flingas, Fun-Hoppas, Stilty Runnas, Pump Wagons, and Trolls
– Profiles of famous Snotling teams, including the Crud Creek Nosepickers, plus rules, stats, and profiles for Star Players
– Star Player Spotlight: Ripper Bolgrot – this shockingly intelligent Troll mounted a successful legal battle to get Ugroth Bolgrot banned from Blood Bowl! His accomplishments on the pitch are equally impressive…
– Dirt from the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle digs into the current trend of hiring Snotlings at Blood Bowl stadiums, and the somewhat less-than-desirable outcomes of the practice
– Star Player Spotlight: Fungus the Loon – This Goblin fanatic was raised by Snotlings, and he cares not for whom he swings his ball and chain, so long as he gets to smash things!
– Chat with the Rat: Hackspit Quillchewer interviews Zibbit, an enterprising Snotling who has dedicated his career to improving the design of the Pump Wagon
– Small, but Significant: Extensive and much-needed advice for playing, and winning, with Snotlings
– Star Player Spotlight: Nobbla Blackwart – Goblins and Snotlings both have a penchant for levelling the odds through a bit of, well, cheating! This Chainsaw-wielding loony adds some much-needed ultra violence to a Snotling team.
– Inducements and new Extraordinary Skills to give the little gits a leg up
– A new episode of the Mighty Blow! comic
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
In Store Pickup Items are Subject to Restocking Fees if not picked up within 14 days of purchase date.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.