Discover the dramatic events of the Defence of Ryza in this 108-page hardback supplement for Adeptus Titanicus, alongside a host of new rules to use in your games. Harness the strengths of six different Titan Legions using four new maniples, and bring the might of six Knight Households to bear against your enemies. Create your own Legions, choosing from a massive variety of rules, and declare your allegiance to the Emperor or Horus – or forge your own path as mercenary Blackshields. Play out the story across six narrative missions, complete with new environment rules and stratagems – however you want to play, you'll find new rules for you.
– An overview of the Defence of Ryza
– Background and Legion-specific rules for six Titan Legions: Honorum, Osedax, Crucius, Magna, Vulturum and Mortis
– Four new maniples to use in your games
– Background and rules for six Knight Houses: Sidus, Taranis, Zavora, Morbidia, Ioeden and Oroborn
– Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry for Titans and Knights
– Six narrative missions based on the dramatic events of the story
– Three different allegiances for your Titan Legions, and four for your Knight Houses
– Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, including 16 Traits, 15 Stratagems, and 21 pieces of Wargear
– Battle Standards, Lance Standards and High Kings to expand your Knight Households
– New environments: Manufactoria, Plasmatic Infrastructure and Ryza Secundus
– 11 new Stratagems to use in your games
A copy of the Adeptus Titanicus rules is required to use the contents of this book.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.