Amongst the Chapters of Adeptus Astartes, the Space Wolves are renowned for their ferocity in battle and unwavering loyalty. The Fangs of Ulfrich exemplify these warrior ideals, though they fight their wars far from the front lines against those enemies who would hide in the shadows.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- 5 Primaris Reivers: supplied on grey plastic, these can be used to represent the Fangs of Ulfrich or your own Adeptus Astartes Kill Team. Included are a glut of weapon options; 5 heavy bolt pistols, 6 bolt carbines, 7 grapnel launchers and 7 combat knives. Each model can be assembled with grav-chutes and full or half-face helms, and there are 2 bare head options for a Sergeant;
- A Sector Mechanicus Alchomite Stack: evoking the acrid, pollution-thick atmosphere that the dark industry of a forge world creates, this kit – supplied on Rhinox Hide coloured plastic – comprises a central dome, an external tank and a series of chimneys. This modular terrain is entirely compatible with all Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis scenery, including that found in the Kill Team box set;
- 13 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 6 Adeptus Astartes Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Adeptus Astartes Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Adeptus Astartes kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the Alchomite Stack, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing the Fangs of Ulfrich, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for the Fangs of Ulfrich, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens;
- A sheet of squad marking decals to add to the Reivers.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.