Here’s what you will find inside:
- Background of the period leading up to the War for Vigilus where the planet became a nexus of war between Imperial, xenos and Chaos forces alike
- A star map of the Vigilus system
- Descriptions of the planet of Vigilus and its military disposition
- Detailed accounts of the major events in the War for Vigilus, from the opening of the Great Rift to the arrival of none other than Marneus Calgar at the head of a Space Marine strike force to combat the invasion of Haarken Worldclaimer – Herald of the Apocalypse and the commander of the Heretic Astartes invasion
- Campaign deployment maps, descriptions of the battles that were fought in each war zone, and details of key environmental features and the forces that fought
- Details of the various armies that fought in this campaign, including descriptions of key actions, illustrations of major figures, regimental breakdown of battlegroups, heraldries, and deployment maps
- Campaign rules allowing you to bring the narrative of this book to life on your tabletop
- Guidance on organising and running a Vigilus campaign, includes an extra layer of rules specific to the narrative: a Nihilus Events table and 12 narrative play missions (6 Crucible of War, 6 Echoes of War), as well as additional special rules and Stratagems based on the events of the War for Vigilus
- Six exciting battlezones to use in your games of Warhammer 40,000, each offering new tactical challenges and rules to represent varied battlefield environments
- Guidance on how to populate a battlefield with terrain features so as to best represent the different war zones of Vigilus
- Specific rules for using the various factions that fought on Vigilus, including: datasheets for Marneus Calgar, his Victrix Guard and Haarken Worldclaimer; 22 Specialist Detachments, each portraying the many unique fighting styles of the factions that fought on Vigilus as well as new Warlord Traits, Relics, and Stratagems unique to each Detachment.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.