Fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual.
The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with monsters—how to populate the game with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for players to battle or beguile, outwit or outrun.
Inside the Monster Manual you’ll find more than 150 classic D&D creatures, with vivid illustrations and rich descriptions to help breathe life into your zombies and liches.
“…What if I told you about the best book of monsters ever? The 5E Monster Manual just might be the one...”—Ed Grabianowski, io9.Gizmodo.com
“D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”—Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
• The Monster Manual is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. It’s an essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
• From an angel’s wingspan to the vacant eyes of a zombie beholder, the Monster Manual includes more than 150 creatures illustrated in vivid color, with more than 400 quick reference tables to help you bring them to life with ease.
• Rich descriptions of each monster help trigger your imagination. From the familiar (“vampires hate sunlight”) to the arcane (“what color is the vapor from a gorgon’s nose?”), the Monster Manual helps inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
• In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
Please be aware that it can take up to one business day of handling time before your package will enter the mail system. We ship on Monday - Saturday matching the post offices own days of operation, so orders made around the weekend may take longer as Sunday is not a business day. Please keep this in mind when anticipating delivery dates.
We will do our best to always select the shipping class that you have chosen, occasionally changes will need to be made and we will reach out if there is an issue we can't resolve. If we do ship by another method than what was selected it's because we believe the package will get to you faster and in a more secure manner.
Delivery speed after we drop your package into the mail system is the responsibility of the mail carrier. Once the carrier has picked up your order, all shipping times are estimated. A lot can happen through out the world that can impede and disrupt delivery of the mail.
All our packages have tracking included, once it is marked as delivered at your address we have completed our obligation as you have received the package. Any issues are to be handled between you and the shipping carrier or delivery service.
On occasion we will deem it necessary to add signature confirmation and additional insurance on a package. We reserve the right to do so and do so at our own expense.
You will receive an email from us when your order is fulfilled with your tracking number.
Preorder items are not yet available and the listed quantities reflect advanced-ordered items from manufacturers and distributors. The quantity available and "in stock" are estimates using the quantities we expect to receive for the noted release date. Due to the nature of unreleased products, we will always do our best to deliver preorder items as expected, but there is no guarantee that we will always receive full allocations from distributors/manufacturers.
All items on an order will ship when all preorder items release. If you purchase non-preorder items in addition to pre-order items, the non-preorder items will ship alongside the preorder items. We do not break up orders into multiple shipments. All items will ship at once when all items become available for sale.
Image, contents, and release date are subject to change. All preorder items will have the most current information of which we have been made aware.