Under the command of a Necron Overlord, the gleaming ranks of a Dominion Spearhead march towards their foes, reducing all in their path to atoms with blasts of gauss and tesla weaponry. Those Necrons who are cut down quickly reassemble themselves, their broken bodies melding back together so that they can continue the slaughter unabated.
A Dominion Spearhead includes everything that you’ll need to start your reconquest of the galaxy and to re-establish the dominion of the Necrons. Comprising a powerful Overlord and no less than six other units, a Dominion Spearhead is astonishing value for money whether you’re looking to start or augment your Necrons collection. Here’s what’s in the set:
– 1 Necron Overlord, bearing a resurrection orb and an enormous warscythe.
– 12 Necron Warriors armed with gauss flayers.
– 10 Immortals, with a choice of gauss blasters or tesla carbines. Alternatively, they miniatures can be assembled as Deathmarks armed with synaptic disintegrators.
– 1 Canoptek Spyder, which comes with the full choice of available weapons and upgrades.
– 3 Canoptek Scarab Swarms.
– 3 Tomb Blades, which can each be assembled with a full array of weapons and upgrade options.
– 1 Ghost Ark. This vehicle can instead be assembled as a deadly Doomsday Ark.